Special Patterned Conveyor Belt / Chevron Conveyor Belt
The chevron conveyor belts are used for carrying wet, loose sand and grain materials in bugs. In addition to a range for normal bulk goods, various special types are available for conveying hot goods, for the transport of goods containing oil and grease, for steep-incline conveying and with special reinforcing materials for particular applications.
The v-shape of the chevron cleats prevents the material from sliding back.
- Longer working life.
- Can carry loose materials at angle of 17-18 and bagged material at 30-35.
- Cleat angle and pitch are designed for smooth travel over return idlers.
- Cleats and the top cover rubber are mono block molding for strength.
- Wood Chips.
- Sand and Gravel.
- Heavy Duty Scrap Metal.
- Minerals – Coal and Ore.
- Materials – Fine Coal and Grains.
- Waste and Recycling Plants.
- Road Construction.
- Bagged Materials.